Thursday, June 2, 2011

Countdown to Mrs. International 2011 National Competition July in Chicago

Wow! How time has flown over the past few months as I prepare to compete for Mrs. International 2011 in Chicago from July 19th - 23rd. Every day has been an exhilarating experience in promoting my platform of mentoring young people and being out in our communities volunteering and promoting the Mrs International system. My Director DeShawn has been absolutely amazing supporting me at every step of my journey. I have met some amazing women who are sincerely committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others and put their hearts into their platform, being mothers, wives and managing their careers.

Look forward to the remaining days before Nationals and all of the upcoming appearances in our community.

Thanks for your continued support and talk to you next time.

Sandra Bryan-Grier
Mrs. Maryland International 2011

No comments: