Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cast a Vote for Mrs. Maryland International™, Sandra Bryan-Grier

http://www.mrsinternational.com/voting.php?id=436
Vote for your Mrs International® contestant Sandra Bryan-Grier. The deadline to vote is July 23rd at 12:00 Noon Central Standard Time. 

Please take a moment to go online and vote for me before the deadline on July 23rd. I would greatly appreciate your support and participation. It has been an amazing journey representing my title as Mrs. Maryland International 2011 and being out in our communities and across the state promoting mentoring of our youth and recruiting Big Brothers and Big Sisters. You can continue to follow my journey on my blog with updates from appearance and  thoughts as I prepare for Nationals in Chicago.

Thanks for your continued support and encouragement.

Sandra Bryan-Grier
Mrs. Maryland International 2011

No comments: